

We have had a wonderful summer. I have loved being home with the boys since March, and I'm sad that it is coming to an end. But, some of the highlights of our summer include a trip to San Antonio to the Hyatt Hill Country Resort and Sea World in May, a trip to Lubbock to visit Granna and Uncle John, visits from all the cousins, Grandma and Pawpaw, Granna, and Grandma Embry, Vacation Bible School and Kid Care at our church.
Cameron is now 6 months old and is preparing to play middle linebacker. He's 19 lb 14 oz, but he's fallen from the 95% to the 85% range for weight. His newest trick is to sit up (with a little help), and he's a great roller (back to tummy--he's not interested in rolling the other direction even though we've seen him do it). He's also starting eating solid food, and miraculously, and testament to his size, most of it goes in his mouth and stays there!
Zachary has the greatest imagination. He and Brian are forever inventing new games to play either with or pretending to be Power Rangers, Transformers, knights, or any number of other "heroes". He's looking forward to Halloween, but he doesn't seem to realize that he can only "be" one thing; he's got a whole list of costumes he wants.
Brian and I have started competing in triathlons this summer. We completed the Cooper Sprint Tri in July, and I actually placed in my age group! We have another this weekend, the Stonebridge tri, and I think we are both a little nervous about it. I'm worried about the lake swim, and he's worried about the olympic distance he allowed himself to be talked in to.
Cameron is now 6 months old and is preparing to play middle linebacker. He's 19 lb 14 oz, but he's fallen from the 95% to the 85% range for weight. His newest trick is to sit up (with a little help), and he's a great roller (back to tummy--he's not interested in rolling the other direction even though we've seen him do it). He's also starting eating solid food, and miraculously, and testament to his size, most of it goes in his mouth and stays there!
Zachary has the greatest imagination. He and Brian are forever inventing new games to play either with or pretending to be Power Rangers, Transformers, knights, or any number of other "heroes". He's looking forward to Halloween, but he doesn't seem to realize that he can only "be" one thing; he's got a whole list of costumes he wants.
Brian and I have started competing in triathlons this summer. We completed the Cooper Sprint Tri in July, and I actually placed in my age group! We have another this weekend, the Stonebridge tri, and I think we are both a little nervous about it. I'm worried about the lake swim, and he's worried about the olympic distance he allowed himself to be talked in to.
1 comment:
Good for you for starting a blog. It'll be fun! :)
Post a Comment